2012. november 29., csütörtök

MetArt - Kabisa-N - 122 Photos



Nastya K
Age: 18
Eye color: brown
Hair color: brown
Height: 168cm
Weight: 54kg
Breast size: medium
Measurements: 86/61/89
Country: Russian Federation
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: HI! I am Nastya. I have very big photo album and there are many photos. I enjoy being a model. Photographing was very pleasant to me. I like to go for a ride on a snowboard in the winter. I consider myself very good vocally. I like having a drink and I compose songs. I love the public, I participate in different concerts, presentations and exhibitions. 

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése